All Manchester Green homes have an NAHB Research Center Certified Green certificate making them Certified Green Homes. Where Energy Star homes typically save 15%-20% on your heating and cooling bills, Certified Green homes are designed, tested & certified to save up to 50%.
Some features of our homes include:
- Tankless Hot Water Heaters
- A High-Efficiency Heat & Air System and Sealed Ducts
- Argon-Filled Low-E Windows
- 2x6 Walls on 2' Centers
- Solar-Reflective Roof Sheathing
- R-44 Attic Insulation
- Insulated Foundation
- Frame and Attic Sealing
Indoor Air Quality Features include:
- Low VOC
- A Green Label Carpet, Pad and Floor
- Externally Vented Kitchen and Bath Exhaust Fans
- Sealed Combustion Direct Vent Fireplace
- Positive Pressure Fresh Air System
- Durability Features:
- Tyvek or Zipwall Water Resistive Barrier
- A Detailed Door and Window Flashing
- Concrete Wallboard in Tiled Wet Areas.
- Smart Soffit in Eaves- 7/16" structural board vs. 1/4" mahogany plywood.
***This is just a partial listing of our high performance and green features. Each home is built a little different depending on the lot and many other variables. See your Sales Rep today to learn more about our high performance and green home specifications! Not all of our homes have the same features, but most do. Please check with Metro Brokers of Oklahoma (Kathleen Forrest's office) for the features on particular homes.